Saturday, January 29, 2011

I'm an extraordinary machine.

I'm the kind of girl that goes with the flow. Bad things happen, good things follow and repeat. But, I roll with the punches. I know for anything horrible that comes around there will be that splendid moment just around the corner. That is probably the way I will always live life.

I try not to stress about things but I have this problem with free time (which I have a surplus of) where I think too much. And thinking leads to stress. For as much as I go with the flow certain silly things end up nagging me to the point where I freak out.
Yet at this moment I've decided no more will I let these stupid thoughts nag me. I will go more with the flow but I want to take a little bit more direction with my life. I will keep my head as high as I can, and be positive. I have a list of things I will make myself accomplish.

I have high hopes. As a note to myself I want to say do not fall through with these!

"If there was a better way to go then it would find me
I can't help it, the road just rolls out behind me
Be kind to me, or treat me mean
I'll make the most of it, I'm an extraordinary machine" -Fiona Apple

No comments:

Post a Comment