Saturday, December 13, 2014

Blogmas2014 Day 13.... My Christmas Wishlist

All righty I know what you are thinking this is a decent size list, and it doesn't include some things like certain Funko Pop Vinyls I want to ad to my collection, or some clothing items like skinny belts and infinity scarves, but I figured I didn't want to bore you with those.

Games:
  • Fantasy Life: I've heard good things about this game, and it looks to me like a cross between animal crossing and some every day RPG.
  • Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Remix: I need this mostly because I have yet to play birth by sleep. But I love the kingdom hearts series as a whole.
  • Yoshi's New Island: I can't wait to play this remake, I used to play the original all the time.
Movies:
  • Howl's Moving Castle
  • Spirited Away
  • And any other Studio Ghibli movie, I absolutely adore them and have none. It's really sad.
  • Guardians of the Galaxy, because let's face it it's pretty fantastic.
  • Pretty much any of the other marvel movies, I've only got the first Capt. America and the Avengers.
  • How to Train your Dragon 2: It's absolutely beautiful.
Etc.
  • Loose leaf tea: any loose leaf tea, I want to try a variety but I'd especially love the white chocolate mint from Teavanna.
  • A tea steeper: this deep tea diver is adorable.
  • Harry Potter and the Deadly Hallows: I read it when it first came out, but had borrowed someones, and I've been without it for all this time.
  • T-Swifts new album, because she's been rocking it as of late.
  • And of course all of those wonderful hits from the Guardians of the Galaxy movie.
And no, I'm not seriously asking for a car for Christmas from anyone. But I'm thinking I may attempt to get myself a Chevy Spark after the new year, and I'd figured I could put it on here as a goal to aim myself towards. It seems like a great little car, and not expensive at all for being a brand new car.

Do you have a Christmas list on your blog? If so leave a link below, I'd love to see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment