Friday, October 16, 2015

Birds of Feather Don't Always Have to Flock Together



So this photo is really here for no other reason than I like it. I took this photo a year ago when I was at the Columbus Zoo with my family. All the other flamingos were doing there own thing, some were standing about, but some were sleeping. This guy on the other hand was being an asshole making one hell of a splash. But you know he was being his own flamingo self, not necessarily joining in with the calm of the rest of the flock.

Really what I'm saying here is that part of me misses blogging, but part of me doesn't. I think the main reason I stopped was because I was trying too hard to be like everyone else, trying to be like most of my favorite bloggers, and it doesn't work because they aren't me. They don't share my voice, or thought process.

I think I'm going to change this blog up a little bit. Turn my tail feathers a little away from fellow bloggers, while I love their blogs, they just aren't me. I'll give it a makeover design wise, and we'll see what else. I'll also give updates on my life, a lot has happened in the last year. I hope some of you will stick around for the change.


No comments:

Post a Comment