Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Things I'm excited for...

I was born on April 9th, and so I'm excited for next month to come along anyway. But, I have found out that quite a few awesome things are coming out next month as well. Which, of course, makes me feel like the universe is giving me a birthday present.

First off on that list of things coming out...
Pottermore! It is officially supposed to be coming out in April. I know some Harry Potter fans grew tired of waiting and don't even care anymore. But I say forget them! I know I wasn't one of the people that got in on the first wave of people did, I know the true fans are with me and are patiently waiting.

Number Two on my list...


The Legend Of Korra... I know, I know the first episode has been leaked and it is killing me because I'm forcing myself to not watch it yet. I am super excited for this though I have been waiting for the next avatar to come out ever since the last one ended. The characters and art seem to be just as awesome as the first one and I love the darker tones to the storyline this one is going to have.

Last and Certainly not least...


Holy Musical B@tman! Starkid will forever and for always hold a special place in my heart. I have loved their work ever since the very first time I accidentally found A Very Potter Musical. HMB will be no different then all of their other productions and I'm sure I will love it just the same.


Like I said, the universe is giving me awesome birthday presents. I am completely thrilled to have find out these are all coming out so soon. I told one of my friends the other day that I might just explode if anything else awesome happens.

How about you? Are you guys excited for anything coming up soon?

No comments:

Post a Comment