Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Summer Reading List


Forgive me for the cruddy photo, I ended up not being able to get a new sd card yesterday and now I have no clue when I will be able to, so for a while my posts will have to consist of iphone photos. On the brightside I did get a lot of shopping done.

But, I did not get these books yesterday in fact I got all of them but one about two months ago and made myself wait until summer to start on them. I knew that, like always, I would sit down and tear threw them unable to concentrate on anything else. This summer on the other hand is turning out to be busier then I expected but I still should be able to read them all. Technically I could get away with out Immortal Beloved, but I would love to re-read it before I get started on Darkness Falls. I'm starting off with the Hunger Games books first and I hope to maybe to a book review after I'm done with each book.

No comments:

Post a Comment