Thursday, June 28, 2012

I'm back!

I've been away longer than I wanted to. I knew I was going to be missing during vacation but I figured I'd just hop back on the blogging train when I came back. Sadly, that hadn't been the case.

There have been things I've been dealing with, feelings I've been trying to sort out, things I've realized about myself, and aparantly I've been coming off as bitchy lately and I've been trying to stop that. It's just been one thing after another. I haven't even fully unpacked all of my clothes.

I had to get papers filled out and turned into my school so my financial aide will be set up, and just a lot more.

I'm starting to get everything figured out, but I think I'm going to create a strict schedule for myself to blog once a week. I'm thinking tuedays maybe.

A few exciting things happening soon though. Sunday I'm helping my friend Kaitlin to move her and her boyfriend out of their parent's houses and into a house of their own. Tomorrow I'm going to see Magic Mike with my mom and some of the lady's from the beauty shop where she works. Then, on Monday I'll finally be able to see Brave.

 My next post will be on my vacation, it will be slightly photo heavy I'm sure. There are a few other posts that I have planned. I'm happy to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment