Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Day 17, Fruit


Fruit plain and simple was a a banana today. I had it on my way out the door this morning.

I plan on going to my friend Nicole's house this weekend so I'm not sure if I'll be able to keep up the photo taking/ blogging that I have been, but I will still try to take pictures and then get them up as soon as I can. I had a sort of busy day today. I woke up this morning and hurriedly finished up some work that was due today. But, when I finally got to school, I found out my first class was cancelled, thankfully my mom was still in town and we went and hung out for a little bit, then afterwards I went back to the school and did some work until my last class. After my last class, and after we got home I quickly ate and then had to go to the beauty shop where my mom works to ask her boss questions for my marketing class. Went to the store afterwards and I'm finally home now. I do have work I need to start on, but I think that it'll just have to wait until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment