Sunday, October 28, 2012

Day 28, Looking Back


For this theme I dragged out an old dust covered photo of me and some of my friends. This was way back in eigth grade if I'm rememboring correctly. I'm sure they'll kill me if and when they see this online but I don't care. That's Amber and Alana in the back, then Dorri beside me. I'm holding Amber's snake on my hand. Dorri had done our makeup and hair and we all thought we were tough shit. Ha!

This photo makes me miss hanging out with all of them. I still hang out with Dorri and Alana, but I don't really ever talk to Amber anymore. And, even though I do still talk to and hang out with Dorri and Alana I barely get to see them due to all of us going to different schools. It's just a little sad that we drift apart. But as they say distance makes the heart grow fonder, and we enjoy the time we have together all the more.

No comments:

Post a Comment