Thursday, November 1, 2012

Day 29, 30, and 31! I'm done!

Day 29, Moon


Sadly I really couldn't get a good photo of the moon. With side effects of Sandy it was a very rainy stormy night. I couldn't really see anything outside.

Day 30, Clothes


Clothing on the 29th was pretty bland, and honestly I spent most of the day in pajamas. It was one of those kind of days. In fact I spent the entire day babysitting and working on homework.

Day 31, Whatever You Want


I really wasn't sure what to take a photo of yesterday. I decided one of my favorite things about yesterday was finally getting to wear my new pair of shoes, so I ended up to an up close photo of them.

So now I'm incredibly happy to say I'm done!
I have to say I found the whole experience rather draining rather than satisfying. I'm really disappointed. I initially wanted to do this so I'd get back into using my camera more, but I only ended up using my phone for every photo, mainly because it was more convenient. I also decided with this that even though I did have a large quantity of posts it was not really at the quality I wished it could've been. I'm going to go back to just posting quality posts when I can, no more of this every day.

I'm sure you agree, quality is always better than quantity.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes the photo challenges can be tiresome especially if you don't have the time to grab the digital camera and have to work with a crappy phone quality! I've been looking at your pics though :) Awesome job!

    I did nominate you for the Liebster Blog Award :)
    Come by and check out the deets!

    http://www.heartsoulinspiration.com/2012/11/liebster-blog-award.html

    Steph

    ReplyDelete