Saturday, October 6, 2012

Day 6, I'm Thankful For...


This woman right here! The person or thing or whatever, that I am most thankful for every day is my mom. Don't get me wrong, I am thankful for a lot of other things too, from food to shelter to clean water to my family etc. But my mom will always be the number one thing. It's always been me and her, yes she got married to my Dad when I was like seven and I have two wonderful little siblings, but she's the person I'm closest to and I don't know what I'd do without her. I just hope she knows how much I do appreciate her.

On a side note did anyone think that was a photo of me? I get that a lot. My mom and I are pretty dang similar in the looks department.

She's off to a hair show/classes with a bunch of other beauticians for the weekend and I hope she has a great time.

This weekend for me will be super busy. Yes I get monday off, and I have to ask what part of professors goes "hmm... They have a day off? Let's load them with twice as much work." I'm really frustrated and I don't know how I'll be able to get it all done and study for an exam. Anyone want to do some work for me? I kid. I kid.

I wouldn't really ask anyone to do my work for me.

2 comments:

  1. Found you via the blog hop!
    This is such a cute post! I too love my mom, this post rang close to my heart.

    ReplyDelete