Monday, January 14, 2013

Fun Time is Over Kiddies...

It's back to classes I go. I'm promising to keep posting though. You know, I don't like posting without a photo to go with it but I didn't have any time today to get one. Also, I have to start reminding myself in order to post images I have to open blogger in Safari. For some reason Explorer is just not having it. It's kind of frustrating seeing as I do everything else on Explorer. Also, for all of those people who look down on Explorer and say how crappy it is, I say poo to you because I like it.

Anyway, I had my first day going back to the semester today. My professor's are probably going to get increasingly irritated with me because I don't have my books yet, but I'll keep going back to the book store until I get them or I'll have to end up getting them once my refund money comes in. So far though my two actual classes don't seem too bad, in fact I think I'm going to enjoy Digital Imaging a lot.

I'm really going to have to remind myself that my online classes exist. If not I'll end up forgetting and not doing any of the work... ever.

Anyway I just wanted to give you all a quick update on what's going on over here. Also fair warning, I have an incredibly nerdy post planned. It has to do with something I'm a big fan of that had just released some news recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment