Thursday, January 24, 2013

I'm so excited!

I keep seeing more in more previews, and my excitement has not faded in the least! One of my favorite book series has been in the make of a movie for a long time now, and it's almost here!



















































The Caster Chronicles series is possibly my favorite book series. The basis of it is that there are casters (basically witches) that when their sixteenth moon comes along they will either turn light or dark, sealing their fate forever. The main character (Ethan) however, is not a caster. Instead he's a mortal who just get's thrown into the chaos that the rest of the world is practically oblivious to. The girl (Lena) is the caster, and she is a special caster indeed. But you'll find out more about that if you read the book! Or see the movie. But, really read the books. I haven't technically read the last book yet, but I don't have time to right now.

I have really high expectations for this movie. I know some characters have been removed and/or changed slightly and I'm interested to see how they pull it off. I'm really hoping the movie and it's fans end up being more like the Harry Potter fans or the Hunger Games fans even, fingers crossed that the movie does not end up being anything like the Twilight series and it's fans. But I'm sure it's going to be great. I mean just look at the cast:

 
//source//

The people that they got to play each part are absolutely beyond perfect. I freaked out after each one was announced and I can't wait to see how they play their characters.

I'm sure you've already seen a trailer for it but if you haven't feel free to watch it here:


I can't wait. I'm planning to see it as soon as it comes out on February 14th. I know there are a lot of other book to movie adaptions coming out this year, are there any that you are particularly excited for?

No comments:

Post a Comment