Monday, May 13, 2013

The Antonelli's Wedding


Saturday I got to not only witness the marriage of one of my oldest and closest friends to the love of her life, but to be a part of the whole ceremony and celebration. I am proud to have been one of her bridesmaids, and I could not be happier for the two of them.

Sadly I didn't get very many pictures, it's a little hard to when you are part of the wedding party. I didn't get any photos of me or the other bridesmaids or the groomsmen, but I snapped a few of the two that matter.
 
Wasn't she a beautiful bride? From the small bit of shooting I did these two photos were by far my favorites. The wedding and reception may have been a little small for a lot of people but I feel like it fit them perfectly and I had an absolute blast with them. I love them both and wish them all the happiness in the world in the rest of their life together.

No comments:

Post a Comment