Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Blogmas2014 Day 3


Today is going to be a short post. I spent the day at school and while it was a fairly laid back day, it was still very long. I'm tired and will be going to bed shortly.

That little craft project I was working on got put on hold for the moment, I ran out of fabric and pipe cleaners. I may be going to the store tomorrow to get more.

Nothing interesting happened today, and I'm sorry I'm giving a kind of lame post, but it is a post nonetheless. Now I do believe I'm going to go read for a little bit (currently I'm reading Virals by Kathy Reichs) or I may clean for a bit before I hit the hay.

Also before I go I just want to say that sadly that picture is not what outside of my house looks like anymore. Instead of the beautiful fluffy snow we had two weeks ago, we've had slightly and I mean slightly warmer temps and nothing but rain, or freezing rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment