Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Blogmas2014 Day 2


Day number two! Currently I'm working on a little craft project and watching reruns of Gilmore Girls on Netflix and decided I really needed to make a post. (Mostly before I forgot, it's hard to get back in the swing of things!)

Is anyone else doing Blogmas this year? Please let me know if you are I'd love to read other's or watch your vlogs if you're doing that instead.

Cue the random things that happened today: I ordered my portfolio today, it should be here within the week, I'm super excited about it. Mom and I have a ton of shows saved on our DVR we need to get through and all we've been able to catch up on is Supernatural, which has a new episode on tonight but you know whatever.

Oh! and the best thing that happened today: My friend Lindsey and I were on our way back home from our school (we carpool) and we were jamming out to some tunes, and I turn and see this guy in the car next to us who is just absolutely rocking out. I go to point him out to Lindsey and he catches us and still singing whatever it was he was singing he gave a big grin and gave us the rock on hand symbol. It was just the most fantastic thing ever, we immediately cracked up.

So to the dear fella who was rocking out in his car you are a perfect human being thank you for being the highlight of my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment