Monday, August 27, 2012

Baby Pinks and Blues, and Back to School.

 
That was my face this morning, let's just say I no longer look so awake and fresh faced. I'm exhausted. I'm still excited for my college courses this semester... I really am but I'm going to be so overworked I might just explode. In fact as I'm writing this I really should be working on work due wednesday but I'm so tired I feel like if I sit and read I'll pass out with my face in the books. I don't know how I'm going to manage this I really don't. Yet I'm saying this and I only had two classes today. Principles of Marketing looks like it won't be as terrible as I thought, and my Brit Lit class (that I took for fun, mind you) looks like it's going to have me beat. I'm so tired. Maybe I'll just go to bed and work on them tomorrow, I don't know.

 
Ugh my blurry craptastic photo isn't doing my outfit any justice. The top was pretty and pink and floaty and sheer, and those bottoms are definitely baby blue not white-ish. I was pleased with the outfit today, it's such a shame my pictures from this morning didn't work out like I was hoping they would. I really don't know why spending the whole day on campus was exhausting but I'm just happy to be home. I think I'm going to go pass out now, goodnight everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment