Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Day 22 and Day 23

Yeah, I ended up not posting yesterday so you get to have another double post. I can't believe this take a photo everyday is almost over, it went by so fast.


Day 22, In Your Town



Yeesh this photo came out really staticy, I blame it on low lighting and the fact that I didn't take the photo until after six. Mondays are one of those days that I'm up at my school all day so I couldn't get in town to really take a photo any earlier. Anyway, I decided to try and get a photo of the clock tower in town. I just apologize for the poor quality.

Day 23, The View From Here



Currently this is my view, and probably will be for the rest of the day. I'm sitting at my desk working on my paper, I had been watching I Love Lucy and then The Andy Grifith Show, I really love a lot of those older shows. The little dish and two dark spots sitting on a towel are treats and a thing of water because Echo had been out.

Before I end this I have to ask, do you get some kind of notification that lets you know I've replied to you? I tend to reply to every comment I get, and I was wondering if it is pointless to do so. It's something I've never really thought much about before, but I'd really like to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment